jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Poetry !

Poetry is a form of literature. On the one hand it is a different way to employ language using the asthetic and rhythmic characteristics of the language. On the other hand it is a way to develop our communication like tales, theater, stories, etc. It has some characteristic like rhythm, rhyme, sense, it is for all ages, you can play with it and you can use in different topics. 


Nowadays, poetry does not work enough at schools and it is a right tool to use in class because it has a lot of advantages, and students can learn by playing, creating and reciting.

Why have we use poetry in our class?


  • It is a fun and enjoyable activity.
  • To educate a sensitive and aesthetic taste.
  • To develop and to promote creativity.
  •  To be capable to communicate our feelings and our sensations.
  • It is included in the curriculum as one of the basis elements for developing the comprehensive training.

For this reason, teacher should give more importance in their classroom. There are different strategies to use and to work poetry in our classes, depending on how teacher adapts and works it. Moreover, it is important to provide spaces and time to work with poetry.

In our last practical class we learnt about poetry, how significant it is and how to create it. One of our task was to create a poetry book, I would like to say that at the beginning I felt some afraid because I thought that it is difficult to create poetry, but then when I started with my first poem I felt more comfortable and I discovered that all of us are capable to create a beautiful poem. I would like to share with all of you my final work and at the same time I would like to see yours works. I am sure the, will be very nice.



To conclude, I think that students are able to create beatiful poems. As future teachers we have to help them to discover the world through their senses and we should to educate their sensitivity.


See you soon reader!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario